from 800 EUR
for ½ main deck per person
Day 1Arrival in St. Petersburg
Day 2St. Petersburg. St.Petersburg city tour with the visit of the St.Peter and Paul fortress, Hermitage museum, Captain's welcome cocktail onboard
Day 3Mandrogui. Tour of the Mandrogui village
Day 4Kizhi. Visit to the open-air museum of wooden architecture
Day 5Goritsy. Visit of the Monastery of St.Cyril
Day 6Uglich. Uglich city tour with the visit of the Kremlin territory, Dmitry on the blood Church and Transfiguration Cathedral
Day 7Moscow. Moscow city tour. Visit of Kremlin and 1 of its Cathedrals
Day 8Moscow. Transfer to the airport
Day 1: St. Petersburg
Breakfast and Welcome dinner on board, lunch in the city – St. Petersburg city tour.
Captain's welcome cocktail on board, p.m. - entertainment in the bars.
Day 2: St. Petersburg
Breakfast and dinner on board, lunch in the city - St. Petersburg city tour with the visit to St. Peter and Paul fortress.
St. Petersburg by night.
Rivers and Canals.
Day 3: Mandrogui
Breakfast and farewell Captain's dinner on board, lunch in the village (BBQ).
Tour of the Mandrogui village, p.m. - gala concert.
Day 4: Kizhi
Breakfast, lunch and Pirate dinner on board - A.m. - entertainment on board, visit to the open-air museum of wooden architecture, p.m. - entertainment in the bars.
Day 5: Goritsy
Breakfast, lunch and Russian dinner on board. A.m. - entertainment on board, arrival to Goritsy, transfer to Kirillov, visit of the Monastery of St.Cyril, p.m. - entertainment in the bars.
Day 6: Uglich
Breakfast, lunch and Ukrainian dinner on board - entertainment on board.
Uglich city tour with a visit of the Kremlin area, Dimity on the blood Church and Transfiguration Cathedral, p.m. - entertainment in the bars.
Day 7: Moscow
Moscow City tour and tour to Moscow Kremlin and Cathedrals, p.m. - entertainment in the bars.
Moscow by night (depends on arrival time).
Day 8: Moscow
Breakfast on board - Check-out till 11 a.m., transfer to the airport (on request and for extra payment).
Extra lunch on board.
from 800 EUR for ½ main deck per person
- Visa support Letter
- Excursion program detailed in the cruise itinerary
- Daily international entertainment on board: concerts, lessons, master classes, movies, welcome bread and sault ceremony, captain’s cocktail and dinner
- Luggage handling on board the ship
- Use of cabin safe
- Water is included for all meals at the restaurant plus daily in a cabin (1 bottle 0.33ml per person), one glass of house wine per person for each dinner
- Coffee-station for early risers
- Welcome bread and salt ceremony (arrival day), Welcome cocktail (hereon the start of the navigation), Russian, Ukrainian and Pirate thematic dinners as well as Welcome dinner onboard , Captain's farewell dinner with a special menu, Cocktail Party
- Full board, three meals per day (from the dinner on the arrival day to the breakfast on the departure day): breakfast and lunch are buffet style, dinner is with fixed menu and preliminary order, BBQ outdoors in Mandrogui (instead of lunch onboard, subject to the weather forecast)
- Russian visa fees
- Meals & Beverages except mentioned
- Flight tickets to / out Russia
- Travel insurances
- Port tax (EUR 35 per person)
- Gratuities (EUR 10 per person and day)
- Optional (1 night stay in hotel Dostoyevsky, 4*, St. Petersburg: EUR 85/EUR 107 per SGL/DBL standard room, BB (FIT rate) OR EUR 72/ EUR 84 (group rate)