Minimum 1 persons
from 800 EUR
for ½ main deck per person
Day 1Arrival in Moscow
Day 2Moscow. Sightseeing tour of Moscow. Excursion to the Moscow Kremlin and Kremlin Cathedrals
Day 3Uglich. Uglich city tour with the visit of the Kremlin territory, Dimity on the blood Church and Transfiguration Cathedral
Day 4Goritsy. Arrival to Goritsy, transfer to Kirillov, visit of the Monastery of St.Cyril
Day 5Kizhi. Visit to the open-air museum of wooden architecture
Day 6Mandrogui. Tour of the Mandrogui village
Day 7St. Petersburg. St.Petersburg city tour
Day 8St. Petersburg. Transfer to the airport
Day 1: Moscow
Dinner on board.
Transfer airport – ship (on request and for extra payment), bread and salt ceremony, check-in from 2 p.m., information briefing, evening entertainment in the bars.
Day 2: Moscow
Breakfast and Welcome dinner on board, lunch in the city.
Moscow city tour, Kremlin with the visit of 1 Cathedral, welcome Captain's cocktail on board, p.m. - entertainment in the bars.
Day 3: Uglich
Breakfast, lunch and Ukrainian dinner on board.
A.m. - entertainment on board, Uglich city tour with the visit of the Kremlin territory, Dimity on the blood Church and Transfiguration Cathedral, p.m. - entertainment in the bars.
Day 4: Goritsy
Breakfast, lunch and Russian dinner on board.
A.m. - entertainment on board, arrival to Goritsy, transfer to Kirillov, visit of the Monastery of St.Cyril, p.m. - entertainment in the bars.
Day 5: Kizhi
Breakfast, lunch and Pirate dinner on board.
A.m. - entertainment on board, visit to the open-air museum of wooden architecture, p.m. - entertainment in the bars.
Day 6: Mandrogui
Breakfast and farewell Captain's dinner on board, lunch in the village (BBQ).
Tour of the Mandrogui village, p.m. - gala concert.
Day 7: St. Petersburg
Breakfast and dinner on board, lunch in the city.
St. Petersburg city tour with the visit to St. Peter and Paul fortress, Hermitage museum.
Day 8: St. Petersburg
Breakfast on board.
Check-out till 11 a.m., transfer to the airport (on request and for extra payment).
from 800 EUR for ½ main deck per person
- Visa support Letter
- Excursion program detailed in the cruise itinerary
- Daily international entertainment on board: concerts, lessons, master classes, movies, welcome bread and sault ceremony, captain’s cocktail and dinner
- Luggage handling on board the ship
- Use of cabin safe
- Water is included for all meals at the restaurant plus daily in a cabin (1 bottle 0.33ml per person), one glass of house wine per person for each dinner
- Coffee-station for early risers
- Welcome bread and salt ceremony (arrival day), Welcome cocktail (hereon the start of the navigation), Russian, Ukrainian and Pirate thematic dinners as well as Welcome dinner onboard , Captain's farewell dinner with a special menu, Cocktail Party
- Full board, three meals per day (from the dinner on the arrival day to the breakfast on the departure day): breakfast and lunch are buffet style, dinner is with fixed menu and preliminary order, BBQ outdoors in Mandrogui (instead of lunch onboard, subject to the weather forecast)
- Russian visa fees
- Meals & Beverages except mentioned
- Flight tickets to / out Russia
- Travel insurances
- Port tax (EUR 35 per person)
- Gratuities (EUR 10 per person and day)
- Optional (1 night stay in hotel Dostoyevsky, 4*, St. Petersburg: EUR 85/EUR 107 per SGL/DBL standard room, BB (FIT rate) OR EUR 72/ EUR 84 (group rate)
|4The comfortable cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg 8D/7N|